View Profile Sledgeh-ogg

1 Movie Review

Hey! that's pretty good!

7 Audio Reviews

Nice song! Reminds me of good ol' Mr. Scruff.

Pretty decent track, especially the growls you are very good at. The rest is ok at most. You should definitly look more in to the mixing, as that would make your tracks bearable to listen to. turning down the gain on the fruity limiter would help a lot (i can hear you're using fl). and try to make the sound levels of the different thing (drums, lead, chords, growls) more even. Keep improving, and have a nice day.

hEatr3d responds:

Thank you very much for detailed and exact review. Now I can see what exactly is bad in my tracks (yes, I knew there was something wrong with them, but I couldn’t figure out what exactly was). And yes, I make my tracks in FL :)

The chick corea cover is stuck

sorohanro responds:

I have no idea what you mean by "stuck", but I know that is a bit slow (140 bpm, and should be around 170 bpm). Soon I'll make a version at 170 bpm, with some more exciting solos and parts, hpe you'll like that one more ;)
As for "Chick Corea cover", it's a composition by Wayne Shorter (who played with Art Blakey, Miles Davis and Weather Report), and it became a jazz standard. I guess Chick Corea played it also.
Thanks for review.